Frequently Asked Questions
This section is part of the OxfordRomance.org.uk online help system. (show contents). You can also view the entire document as a single very long page.
Changing the style of OxfordRomance
- New shoes, new hat, new scarf, and a new style for OxfordRomance to match! You can change the look-and-feel of the site by choosing Change style in the menu.
- If you particularly like a certain style enough, you can personalise it as your default for every time you log in: this is controlled on the Edit page.
- Styles include: 'Sunshine', 'Fluffy Mode', 'Claret', 'Stealth Mode', 'Jazzy Style', 'Chocolate Flavour', 'Rose pink', 'Aqua', 'Pop Style', 'Unix Terminal', 'A Random style', 'Secret (obscure)', 'Mobile Device Mode'.
- Some styles have special functions, while others simply look pretty. For example, Stealth Mode is designed to make your display less recognisable to passers by in a public computer
room; Secret Mode is designed to make it hard to read over your shoulder; Mobile Device Mode is for PDAs, Androids, Smartphones and Zauri with small displays.
- In some web browsers, you can change the style by selecting 'Use style(sheet)' from the 'View' menu.
- If you would like to add your very own style, (or perhaps you just have better colour sense than Cupid!) please download the fluffy stylesheet and
the style test page, change it, and send it to us. If we like it, we'll make it available to everyone!
[ ↑ contents]