Frequently Asked Questions
This section is part of the Romance.ucam.org online help system. (show contents). You can also view the entire document as a single very long page.
- This site is not in any way affiliated with Cambridge University or any other organisation.
All correspondence regarding the site should be made directly to us (see the feedback page for details).
- This site is provided "as is". We accept no responsibility for issues arising from your use/misuse of it, including but not limited to:
- Relationship or conflicts which may arise between members.
- Offensive content or inaccurate or defamatory information in any profile or message on the system.
- Damage to your computer through any virus, software or files that may be transmitted through this site.
- There is no warranty of any kind for this site, including but not limited to the fitness of this site for serving any purpose, its reliability, its availability and its functionality.
- We trust the contributors to the site to be honest and the onus is on you as a member to provide accurate information.
In cases where this trust is breached, we reserve the right to take appropriate action as determined by us, the administrators of the site.
- Please note that comments posted on the site, whether they are profiles or private messages, are 'owned' by the poster. They do not represent our own views, and are not explicitly authorised by us.
They are enclosed in a box to denote this. We cannot read all profiles when they are posted, therefore we may not be aware of any abuse that they may contain. If you would like to report abuse, please
email email@example.com and we will investigate as soon as we can.
- Reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that confidential information (private messages and e-mail addresses) are not available to other members. However, no liability can be accepted for the consequences of information theft.
[ ↑ contents]